Poc - Octal X Spin ( Save: 40 % )
Product DescriptionThe Octal X SPIN has added robustness and protection and features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the user's head and can shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain. An additional feature which is fundamental in the Octal X SPIN's improved performance and saftey is also the extended helmet shell, which covers more of the helmet liner ensuring that the helmet has enhanced strength properties with very little increase in weight.
- Lightweight XC and Cyclocross helmet with fully wrapped unibody shell construction to improve helmet strength.
- Features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- Highly ventilated using POC's unique ventilation design.
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity.
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects.
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasseswhen not in use.
- Recco reflector
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.