Poc - Coron Air SPIN
Product DescriptionDeveloped in collaboration with leading professionals and POC team athletes, including Slopestyle legend, Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner from the Ibis Enduro racing team, the Coron Air Carbon SPIN sets a new benchmark for performance, protection, ventilation and all day comfort. The helmet which has been designed for competition use, and is certified for use in downhill and enduro racing, is the ultimate full face performance helmet with extremely low weight fused with unparalled ventilation and safety. The minimal weight and high ventilation ensures that the Coron Air Carbon SPIN is the perfect helmet for all day use. The innovative safety features integrated in the helmet, designed to manage both linear and oblique impacts, sets a new standard for a lightweight full face helmet and which will perform when you need it most.
The Coron Air Carbon SPIN uses an advanced Carbon fibre shell paired with a multi-impact EPP liner to provide high impact performance, durability and low weight. The Coron Air Carbon SPIN also features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, which is designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the users head and can shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain.
The Coron Air Carbon SPIN features an advanced ventilation system which pushes air through the helmet via a series of internal channels providing enhanced levels of ventilation. In addition, the ventilation design has been optimized for all day use, especially during transfers between Enduro stages or hotter days on the bike, and thanks to the vent design the airflow has been maximsed to work at both low and high speed.
To complete a high performance and versatile helmet the Coron Air Carbon SPIN also features emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury, ear chambers which have been designed to reduce any negative effect on balance and hearing, a chin bar constructed for optimized protection and breathing as well as a break away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the users head and neck.
- Extremely light and strong downhill and enduro specific fullface helmet made with a Carbon fibre shell
- Superior ventilation due to innovative air flow and vent design
- Very lightweight and comfortable, designed for all day day use pedaling up and down
- Features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- Emergency removable cheek pads for added security in the case of a head or neck injury
- Ear chambers designed for less effect on balance and hearing.
- Chin bar constructed for optimized protection and easy breathing.
- Break Away visor designed to break off in the case of an impact to protect the users neck
- Multi-impact EPP liner
- All internal padding can be removed for washing
- Simple and effective buckle fastening system for added security
- Precision and seemless fit with new Ora mountain bike goggle
- XS/S (51-54 cm)
- M/L (55-58 cm)
- XL/XXL (59-62 cm)
- EN 1078, CPSC 12.03
- AS/NZ 2063:2008
- ASTM F1952
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.