Ixs - Trigger FF
The unique X-FRAME construction in which the EPS chin strap is connected to the headgear in a single unit increases the strength of the structure while reducing weight and improving ventilation. The high number of ventilation openings and their arrangement angles and integrated ducts ensure high air circulation and best cooling.
The two-component adjustment unit with fine tuning "ErgoFit Ultra™" allows a comfortable and very precise adjustment in vertical and horizontal direction and thus guarantees a good fit and a high wearing comfort. The 2-level visor adjustability allows space to rest your goggle and the user-friendly magnetic closure system complete the Trigger FF.
Features - Trigger FF
- New patented X-Frame inmould technology
- Vortex™: external and internal ventilation ducts
- Goggle compatible and two-level adjustable visor
- precision adjustment
- ErgoFit Ultra™ system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Certification : EN1078, CPSC, ASTM, KC
- Weight : +/-595g (S/M 54 - 58cm) / +/-660g (M/L) 58-62cm
The patented fully in-molded construction is unique on the market. The unibody integrated to the EPS reinforces particularly weak joints and has an excellent strength/weight ratio. In addition, the frontal impact strength and security has been significantly improved.
Large intake vents are directly linked via channels in the EPS with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through the helmet and ensure warm air exits.