Ixs - Trail RS EVO ( Save: 30 % )
The Trail RS EVO provides all round protection with Inmould technology in which the helmet is directly connected with the absorbing EPS material. The high number of ventilation openings, as well as the placement angles and integrated channels provide lots of air circulation and the best cooling.
The two-components adjustment unit with precision interlocking, "ErgoFit UltraTM" creates a comfortable and extremely exact fit vertically and horizontally, guaranteeing a good fit and a high degree of wearing comfort. The visor is fully adjustable and has a quick release system, "QuickRelease" that allows the visor to fold out of the way in the case of a fall. This means that it can minimize the danger of injuries and the risk of damage. The Trail RS EVO helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC.
- XS (49-54cm), SM (54-58cm), ML (58-62cm), XL Wide (58-62cm, for round head shapes)
- full inmould coverage for optimized absorbtion and weight
- aeration system with 22 large vents and internal air channels
- adjustable bolt system MX style visor, optimized felxibility and full visual field
- crash release visor
- Dual-Compound dial adjuster
- Ergo-Fit Ultra, fully flexible and adjustable retention system
- Dual-Compound head ring for highest comfort and optimized fit
- Dual-Inmould: lower 360 degree inmould shell to prevent from damage
- Y-Clip adjustable strap system
- ratchet safety closure
- EN1078 & CPCS certified
- +/- 320g