Fox - ProFrame ( Save: 43 % )
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
- Fox lightest DH certified full face helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® Snap helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750 grams for a size medium
Please measure your head size to get the right helmet size.