Chrome - 100 Aircraft Edition Twinblaze
The Aircraft is precision engineered with a Carbon / Kevlar composite shell providing an ultra-lightweight design. Enhance venting channels manage airflow to create one of the most ventilated DH helmets on the market.
The Aircraft meets ASTM Downhill and BMX standards while complying with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS / NZ bicycle standards.
- Ultra light Design with Aerospace Carbon/Kevlar composite shell and other engineered materials.
- Antibacterial Comfort Liner Cheek Pads, and Chin Strap Cover that's removable and washable.
- Emergency release cheek pads.
- Compatible with inflatable emergency helmet release systems.
- Compatible with most neck brace systems.
- Speaker compatible with wire channel.
- Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight.
- Active Cooling with large channel vents that pulls air and moisture from the head and goggle during riding.
- Passive Cooling with strategically place vents that allow for ventilation when user is not riding and there's no airflow.
- Adjustable visor with machined light weight aluminum side screws.
- Replaceable Mouth Guard.
- Durable Helmet Case with goggle pocket.
- Meets ASTM Down Hill and ASTM BMX Standards.
- Complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS/NZ Bicycle Standards.
Note: Please measure your head circumference to get the right helmet size.