CRATONI C-ACE is made for off-road riders with high expectations. The C-ACE combines a light weight with excellent aeration and optimum protection with optimum comfort.
- LFS - Light Fit System
- Due to an inner vent channel system the perfect flow of incoming and outgoing air is guaranteed and leads to never before achieved ventilation results.
- Inmold technology
- Height adjustment - To ensure optimum fit and best wearing comfort, helmet is equipped with an additional height adjustment system besides the regular head circumference adaptation system. Integrated ballpins enable a quick and comfortable optimization.
- Clean Tex pads - Clean Tex Pads are treated antibacterially and therefore prevent the rise of bacteria within the helmet. As a consequence, longevity and long-lasting hygienic freshness is achieved.
- Chinpad - Optimal wearing comfort in the chin area
- Steplock buckle
LFS - Light Fit System:
- 22 air vents
- triple height adjustment
- strap dividers for easy handling
- reflectors for better visibility
- removable visor incl. visor pins
Based on the experiences of the past and the results of research, in which Cratoni have worked closely together with their team-riders, they have defined a completely new requirement profile for an adjustment system. When every second counts, good fit is essential. The aim was to develop a system that holds the helmet quickly, safely and yet more comfortably against the head. The adjustment mechanism is particularly small and light; it is effortlessly simple to adjust the size using just two fingers. In addition, the height of the LFS can be vertically adjusted to three positions, guaranteeing an optimal fit. Perfect arrangement of the straps ensures unrestricted wearing comfort for men and women. Higher performance with a 15% reduction in weight for a 100% more efficient system! Note:
Please measure your head size to get the right helmet size.
Size: S-M 53-56 cm
M-L 56-59 cm
L-XL 59-62 cm
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs