Bell - Transfer-9
Features - Transfer-9
- Antibacterial XT-2® Extended Wear Interior, removable and washable
- Flying Bridge Visor™ with Breakaway Screws
- Soundtrax™ Speaker System (Soundrax™ Speaker not included!)
- Breakaway Camera Mount Attachment
- Integrated Eject® Compatibility
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Construction : Lightweight Fiberglass Shell
- Certification : ASTM F1952-00ASTM F2032-06CE EN1078CPSC Bicycle
- Vents : 9 vents (3 Overbrow Ventilation™)
- Weight : approx. 1250 Grams
Soundtrax™ Speaker System
Soundtrax™ is Bell's system of built-in-speaker pockets and integrated audio cable routing. No goofy modifications needed--Soundtrax integrated perfectly with the Full-9 to provide the backbeat to your ride.
Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
Bell's built-in camera mount allows the portable action camera to be attached seamlessly and unobtrusively without the need for double-sided tape or cable ties. The detachable attachment fits perfectly into the ventilation opening at the top of the helmet, holds the camera in the ideal position and leaves no trace on the helmet after disassembly.
The Overbrow Ventilation™ intakes work with the moto proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system on the Full-9 to actively usher cool air over the head via three ports on the brow of the helmet. A specially designed bridge keeps the ducting free from obstruction while the Full-9's air-channel matrix works to maximize full-head ventilation.
Eject Helmet Removal System Compatability
Integrated accommodation of the Eject Helmet Removal System allows first responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary injuries.