Baabali Strato One ILU E
Baabali Strato One - The allrounderWhether racing, touring or leisure, the Baabali Strato One smart helmet offers the best mix of safety, technology and style. Its full in-mold construction of polycarbonate (PC) and EPS foam makes it not only very robust and reliable, but also extremely light.
The Strato One ILU smart helmet has 14 LED lights in both the front and rear, so that you can be seen under all conditions. With help of the included remote control, these can be used not only as headlights, but also as flashing lights for turning. Thanks to an integrated brake light sensor, the rear LEDs automatically light up red when braking.
In the ILU & E version the Strato One offers a hands-free kit using Bluetooth 4.2 for cell phone conncection. For audio output the helmet features bone conduction speakers which allow the rider to hear ambient noises without influencing safety in traffic. In addition, the speakers are also suitable for listening to music and navigation purposes.
Highlights of the Strato One ILU & E365 smart helmet
- full in-mold construction (PC + EPS)
- LED lights:
- 14 white front LED's and 14 red rear LED's.
- All LED lights work as yellow turning lights if necessary.
– A brake light sensor turns the rear lights red when you are decelerating.
- hands-free kit:
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology for smartphone connection
- bone conduction speakers for making phone calls, listening to music or navigation
- continuously adjustable chin strap with magnetic Fidlock closure
- wireless handlebar remote (mount included)
- recharging of helmet and remote via included USB C cable
- battery lifetime: approx. 4 hours (depending on usage)
- weight: approx. 296 grams (size M, without remote control | weighed by Bike24)
- approved according to CE EN 1078: 2012+ A1: 2012