Abus - Hubble 1.1
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the helmet only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.The Hubble 1.1 fulfills all requirements parents place on a child's helmet: with its visor-shaped front edge and the deep temple and neck it offers high protection. The Sun Protection System reduces direct sunshine and prevents sunburn on the sensitive skin.
- Sun Protection System (SPS) reduces direct sunshine and prevents sunburn on the sensitive skin
- In-Mold for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- High visibility due to powerful reflectors
- Good ventilation with 6 air inlets and 6 outlets
- Size adjustment via full ring made of robust and flexible plastic for ideal stability and adaptability
- Deep temple and neck protection
- Adjustment system with included LED back light for additional safety
- Bug net surrounding protection from insects
Kids on bikes - but only protectedFrom a child seat, through stabilisers, to your child's first proper bike – the right helmet that looks cool in every situation! ABUS has been renowned for its collection of children's helmets for many years.
ABUS consistently advocate the wearing of helmets. The cooperation with a range of institutions, such as the ADFC, the German Road Safety Association (Deutsche Verkehrswacht) and the Hannelore Kohl Foundation, is a clear indication of ABUS commitment.
ABUS collection of children's helmets is just as impressive. The easy adjustments ensure that they fit perfectly on the head. Reflectors or an integrated back light provide additional safety.