Trickstuff Deckele-System Ahead Cap
The intelligent Headset-Clamp-SystemConventional headset star nuts have lots of disadvantages: They are difficult to install, nearly impossible to remove, and they are absolutely not compatible to full carbon forks. They are low tech, ugly and heavy.
Some of them puncture carbon shafts in a dangerous way, some others don’t stand the force and tend to get loose.
Tr!ckstuff’s DECKELE system works in a different way:
- It holds safely but carefully in aluminum and carbon steerer tubes with an inner diameter from 23.2 to 24.7 mm.
- It can be installed and removed as often as you want.
- It is ultra light (12 grams, all parts included).
- Slim steel screws with 2.5 and 3 hexagon sockets prevent too high torques and keep the weight low.
- The Ahead cap is milled to the absolute minimum.
Install, remove, reinstall…