This striking and bold Bordeaux Paris cotton cap is new for 2018 and part of our exclusiveForgotten Races collection.
Designed to perfectly complement theBordeaux Paris jersey , however, this cap is a strong item in its own right.
With a design influenced by the now-defunct motor-paced race covering over 500kms, the character created by Fergus isTom Simpson riding a derny with a bowler hat for protection.
The central area of the cap is screen printed with PB and to ensure your comfort, the cap is lined with anti-bacterial tape to absorb sweat.
- Exclusive to Prendas Ciclismo
- Design by Fergus
- Limited edition cap made in Italy
- Lined with anti-bacterial tape to absorb sweat
- MatchingBordeaux Paris jersey also available
- Blog: William Fotheringham takes us back in time to discover Bordeaux Paris race
- TheBordeaux - Paris garments are part of ourForgotten Races collection
- YouTube: WatchTom Simpon's historic 1963 win of the Bordeaux Paris
- Composition: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton