Assos - Winter Cap
Keeps your head warm even in bitter cold: the Winter Cap by Assos
The cap offers optimal protection. The back and ear areas are made of RX Medium winter material. For additional security, the cap has been provided with double-layer material in important places. Synthetic polypropylene fibres act as an extremely effective anti-sweating system.
Thanks to minimal seams, the Winter Cap offers you ultimate wearing comfort with good insulation. Put it in your back pocket for quick access when you need to recover or when you're riding in winter. It's also good for early morning rides on your bike.
Features - Winter Cap
- LanaProppy: Main textile, merino-polypropylene blend with moisture management performance. As well as being incredibly soft on the skin, polypropylene has a supreme push-pull effect while merino works as a wind barrier when wet
- Push-pull: Engineered to react to your intensity of sweating and the subsequent cooling effect with what we call a push-pull effect that works as your personal micro-climate, essentially pushing moisture to the next or outer layer to cool you down when hot, or pulling it back as insulation when cold
- RX Medium: A panel of ASSOS' proprietary mid-level soft-shell has been deployed at the rear to further fine-tune the performance
- Collection : ASSOSoires → ASSOS Unisex
- Temperature range : Winter
- ASSOS Clima Range : Winter 3/3
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.