The Bontrager Circuit, an efficient, full-feature road cycling shoe, with a roomy design for all-day comfort.
Unlock your potential and go further with the Circuit road shoe. Equal parts stiff and comfortable, compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats, this shoe is ready for anything.
Established in California in the early 1980s, Bontrager’s existence is intimately linked to the exploration and enjoyment of cycling. With a no-nonsense design philosophy, Bontrager focuses on performance and function with painstaking attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to quality.
- Sole stiffness index score of 7 out of 14
- Boa L6 dial for precise adjustment
- Compatible with 3-bolt and 2-bolt SPD-style cleats (2-bolt mounting plate sold seperately)
- InForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight