Stay comfortable on long trail runs in wet conditions. These shoes feature a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining for unpredictable weather. The Boa® Closure System makes them easy to get on and delivers a personalised fit that stays tight for the whole run. A wider fit in the forefoot keeps your feet comfortable.
Features of the Terrex Two Boa GTX Shoes
- Wide fit
- Boa® Closure System for micro-adjustment and secure and consistent hold
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper
- GORE-TEX lining for waterproof, breathable performance
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Durable lightweight EVA midsole
GORE-TEX® Footwear keeps your feet dry and comfortable in any weather temperature and provide perfect climate comfort. They are waterproof, highly breathable and protect your feet even in the harshest conditions. Both Trail-Runners as Outdoor athletes get with GORE-TEX® the ideal equipment for all kinds of weather.
The Continental™ rubber compound improves traction on dry and wet surfaces in all weather conditions and on any terrain.
Boa® Closure System for micro-adjustment and secure and consistent hold.