Adidas - Terrex Trail Protect
• Light flat pedal shoes for trail riding and touring
• STEALTH rubber outsole for grip on all grounds
• Mid-height shoes to protect the ankles
• Robust, abrasion-proof ripstop upper
• TPU toe box protects from flying rocks and gravel
• Shock-absorbing D30 foam around the ankles
• PRO MODERATOR midfoot support stabilizes the foot
• Pull tab
• Classic laces
• Anatomic tongue for a perfect fit
adidas shoes come in UK sizes. Our shoe size conversion charts will help you convert across most sizes.
Outer fabric: synthetic
The sole offers outstanding shock absorption and unique grip on smooth surfaces (e.g. glass, metal and slippery stones). Thus, they also allow for a perfect grip on wet pedals. The rubber is a secret weapon for all athletes who require speed, flexibility and grip.
Certified protector with a wave-shaped structure for absolute flexibility, minimal thickness, lightness and additional safety. The anatomically designed protector follows all your movements. The flexible material hardens on impact to effectively protect from injuries. Afterwards, it returns back to its original shape. Thanks to the conversion from a soft protector to a hard protective shield with shock-absorbing properties in case of a fall, you do no longer have to decide between freedom of movement and sufficient protection. The material is even shock-absorbing, extremely soft and comfortable in low temperatures and perfectly adapts to a wide range of riders. It is only in case of an impact that the material hardens for extremely good energy absorption.
A TPU midsole provides best midfoot support. This provides great stabilization, effective shock absorption and protection for your feet.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.