Zone3 - RX3 Medical Grade Compression
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the tights only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the tights only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.The Zone3 compression tights have been under development for the last four years and regular testing and feedback sessions have enabled to release what Zone3 think are some of the most comfortable and effective tights on the market.
What makes this product stand out:
- Validated graduated compression to increase blood circulation and improve recovery.
- Carefully constructed hip & knee panels to provide optimum muscle support.
- PU tape support on soleus calf muscle to reduce muscle vibrations.
- Bonded ankle hem making the tights easier to get on and for improved comfort.
- 360° reflective logos for visibility in low light conditions.
- Carefully designed to offer coverage and confidence.
They not only offer validated graduated compression, but are also designed to carefully support the muscles and make you feel and perform your best during exercise. A combination of X-PWR and Revolution Energy fabric from Italy is used to support the hip and knee whilst increasing blood flow to the calves, hamstrings, quads and glutes. A heat bonded PU tape is used on the lower leg and positioned to support the soleus and help reduce one of the most common forms of calf pain. Once you put these tights on you will feel the difference, whether training, racing or using for post-workout recovery.
The combination of fabric provides a firm yet soft fit and actively wicks away sweat from your skin to regulate temperature and keep you dry. Comfort is maximised with a mid-rise 7cm waist band and drawstring cord (with the option to roll down should you prefer). A high denier strength material is used for the Black-Out feature which ensures the tights don’t go see-through during gym work and a matt fabric is used for a subtle finish.
Flatlock stitching is used throughout the garment and heat bonded ankle seams for additional comfort and functionality. Each pair has two storage options, firstly there is a heat taped zipped pocket on the upper back for nutrition or music devices storage and there is also a front inner pocket for use keys or other items when doing mat work.
- Graduated compression to increase blood circulation, reduce lactic acid build up and improve recovery times.
- Exo-Black & Revolution Energy fabric to improve performance, power and muscle support.
- Heat bonded technology for added comfort against the skin.
- Comfort waistband, drawstring cord and pocket design.
- Breathable and wicking fabric with built in UPF 50 sun protection and Antibacterial properties.
The Zone3 compression tights have been tested and validated by Progressive Sports Technologies based at Loughborough University. The testing validates that the tights offer the correct level of graduated compression which is proven to:
- Improve sporting performance and endurance.
- Increase muscle efficiency and power.
- Increase speed of muscle recovery time.
- Reduce risk of injury.
These tights are suitable for all levels and abilities and are perfect for training, racing and recovery from almost any sport.
For maximum performance and recovery benefits, it is imperative you are fitted with the correct size. For information on how to select the correct size for you take a look at the sizechart in pictures.
main fabric: 85% polyester, 15% elastane
panels: 71% polyamide, 29% elastane