100% - Fortis Knee Guard
Built to withstand the rigours of the toughest Downhill and Enduro courses, the 100% Fortis Knee Guard has you covered. With injection molded plastic shields, the Fortis is tested to CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 standard to protect you in the event of a crash.
- Perforated neoprene chassis is tough and breathable
- Silicone elastic webbing with hook and loop thigh and calf closures ensure guards do not slip
- Pre-curved chassis is profiled to fit perfectly when attacking the trail
- Fortified injection molded plastic shields improve protection
- Tested to CE EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 standard
The 100% Fortis Knee Guard is built of tough stuff. Not wanting to sacrifice protection while making them comfortable enough to wear all day, 100% created the Fortis with a perforated neoprene chassis that is both tough and breathable, so they can shrug off abrasion with ease yet don't feel too hot, even in the warmest conditions. To ensure the guards don't slip, the Fortis is equipped with silicone elastic webbing which combined with the hook and loop thigh and calf closures; these guards are built to stay in place!
The chassis itself is pre-curved so it fits perfectly when attacking the trail, while the fortified injection molded plastic shields improve and help the Fortis attain its Level 1 protection rating. Tough, comfortable and supremely durable, the 100% Fortis Knee Guard is perfect for the hardest of hard chargers who need additional protection out on the trail.