Assos - Ultraz
Highly insulating, two-layer fabric design: the long Ultraz Winter gloves by ASSOS
The Ultraz gloves are based on ASSOS' highly insulating, two-layer fabric design "twinDeck" and are the successors of the standard winter gloves with their membrane reinforced Airblock textile, thermal lining and neoprene sleeve cuffs. This combination provides a high level of insulation and safe protection against wind and weather, while remaining breathable enough to prevent hands from sweating.
These low-volume gloves have longer neoprene cuffs for the important interface between jacket and glove, as well as a consistently targeted palm padding.
Features - Spring Fall
- TwinDeck: The two-layer fabric design is optimized by a textile combination of brushed lycra and the Airblock reinforced by a membrane, the insulation
- Airblock: A windproof and highly breathable soft shell fabric with bonded PU membrane for additional water repellency
- Brushed Lycra: A flexible, ultra-soft fabric designed to wick moisture and provide a light insulating effect
- Palm padding: Sophisticated placement of the padding, which moves with the hand to prevent heat build-up and wrinkle formation
- Microfiber palm: A lightweight, soft material that promotes improved grip while providing support and protection for the hand
- Reflective accents: Narrow stripes attached to the sides of small fingers for better visibility
- Anatomical cut: wrinkle-free design that forms a rounded 3D structure made possible by the use of three separate materials and five inserts