Assos - Trail FF
Durable full-finger protection and articulated comfort for support on the trail.
Full-finger protection and fatigue-battling comfort result from countless hours on the trail, testing new materials and patterns. This gave Assos an idea of where hot spots tend to develop and how our hands actually favor certain positions more than others, helpings them tune the gloves’ panels. As such, Assos cut them to form a curved 3D structure, mimicking the intricate anatomical structure of the human hand as it grips the bars. The result? Targeted support where you need it, and less weight where you don’t.
Assos used a durable 3D Mesh on the palm, and then covered it with light, perforated padding at the top and outer section, plus the thumb, where hands tend to “weight” the bar. The fingertips have also been wrapped in a tough double layer, with silicone treatment on the first two fingers for brake lever control. The flexible cuff molds to your wrist, providing a near-custom fit without any irritation.
Features of the Trail FF Gloves
- 3-Mesh: Mesh-like structure that promotes breathability, constructed with thin yarns to keep the palms cool and dry.
- Perforated Synthetic Leather: A durable, lightweight material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand.
- Palm Padding: Strategically positioned pads flex with the hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching.
- Silicone Grippers: Applied to index and middle fingertips for brake lever control.
- Anatomic Cut: “No wrinkle” construction creates a 3D curved structure.
- Terry Thumb Panel: Highly absorbent material aids in wicking moisture from the skin’s surface.
Material 50% polyester, 40% polyurethane, 10% polyamide