Föhn Merino Baselayer
- Mid-weight 200gsm merino wool baselayer
- Abrasion free flatlocked seams
- Natural odour resistance, thermal regulation and breathability
- Fast wicking to keep you dry and comfortable
- Superfine grade 18.5 micron merino yarn for next-to-skin comfort
- Ideal as a first layer in cold climates or as a single layer in milder climates
- Australian wool from a guaranteed non-mulesed source
- Fitted cut for comfort
DetailsEither as the base of your layering system, or as a comfortable single layer in milder weather, this long sleeve baselayer from Fohn makes your next trip to the hills more comfortable, keeping you out there for longer.
Merino is magicMerino wool is a natural performer, balancing insulation and breathability in a lightweight and nimble combination. Fohn Merino baselayers use ultrafine wool fibres to lock in heat when you need it. But Merino wool works both ways, regulating your temperature when the effort increases and has fast wicking properties to move moisture away from the skin, keeping you in that perfect sweetspot. Merino is also naturally antibacterial and odour resistant, so you can wear these on multi day trips without worrying about missing the washing machine.
Fohn have used midweight 200gsm wool for this long sleeve top to to keep you comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and conditions. Lightweight, low-bulk and super comfortable, this are a versatile base layer option that will cope with any changes in temperature on an all-day adventure.
Comfortable day after dayAll day next to your skin, base layers have to be comfortable. Fohn have matched the premium Merino fabric with flatlocked seams to rule out any abrasion, With a fit that sits close to the body but allows some movement, this is a base layer designed for a range of activities, and to be comfortable whatever the weather.
Material 100% wool