Assos - LegWarmer evo7
Extend the shorts season: the legWarmer_evo7 from ASSOS
Engineered with a curved top, these leg warmers fit perfectly to the shape of your hip while pedalling and add protection to an area neglected by most designs. The proprietary medium-weight fleecy RX material strikes a balance between warmth and fit while wicking away moisture. A durable water repellent treatment allows them to shed water to keep you riding in comfort for longer.
Features - legWarmer_evo7
- RX Medium: Using the medium weight version of the RX material means that these leg warmers strike a balance between warmth and fit. The fleece-like material keeps your legs warm on those fall, spring and early winter days without being too bulky. On top of that, to protect you from those fall and spring showers, ASSOS' WR (Water Resistant) treatment was given to all the material to shed water and keep you riding longer
- Anatomically cut: This means that you have freedom of movement without the leg warmer slipping. An added plus is the elastic material used (RX Light) increases breathability
- Curved top: The curved top fits perfectly to the shape of your hip, held in place by your short, meaning not only added protection higher up, but greater comfort
- Left and right specific: It seems obvious, but the left and right legs are different, so for the best fit a simple labelling system was used to make sure you know which leg warmer fits which leg
- Reflector: Riding in colder weather normally means riding when the visibility is not so good. So for added visibility two asymmetrical reflectors were placed on the back of the legs
- Collection : ASSOSoires → ASSOS Unisex
- Temperature Range : All year round
- ASSOS Clima Range : All seasons
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.