Assos - armWarmer evo7
If the jersey isn't warm enough: the armWarmer-evo7 von ASSOS
They are warm, breathable and adapt perfectly to your body. Light, small and flexible - an extremely versatile tool for your wardrobe. Using the proprietary thermal, elastic, and breathable RX Light fabric, these vital pieces of riding apparel will keep you warm without the risk of overheating. A simple and anatomical one piece construction combines with an elastic upper to keep the cycling arm warmers in place.
Pull on when setting off early and remove as the temperature warms up, or carry in a jersey pocket to provide security against changing conditions. Alternatively, you can wear them all day to extend the service of a summer jersey into cooler seasons. For the most ergonomic fit, the warmers are left and right arm specific.
Features - armWarmer_evo7
- RX Light fabric: As with the kneeWarmers, RX Light was used in these warmers because it is thermal, elastic and breathable. This means you will be kept warm, with the best fit
- Low Complexity: A one-pattern construction makes sure that the same fit can be experienced throughout the size range. A tapered cut, following the anatomy of the arm, they will give you maximum comfort and performance
- Elastic: To make sure they stay in place whilst riding, a full circle of elastic on the upper was used, providing stability when you are moving
- Label: Anatomically specific for each arm, a small label was added to make sure you always get the perfect fit
- Collection : ASSOSoires → ASSOS Unisex
- Temperature Range : Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range : tiburu 12 – 22 °C
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.