What is a ANGi sensor?
Specialized patented ANGi sensor calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help.
What about if you’re out of service coverage?
ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location.
Facts about ANGI sensor
- ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon.
- Includes a one-time activation code.
- Detects and reports potentially dangerous helmet impacts to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates.
- Additional premium features include start ride notifications and ride-time alerts.
- Works with most helmets from other brands.
. Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery.
- Weight: 10 grams w/ battery
- Two-year sensor warranty
> Cycling Helmets with ANGi
> Cycling Helmets with MIPS
> See all Bicycle Helmets
Seek among 100+ bike dealers and bike webshops Velomio guides and compares cycles and bike accessories for you.
Velomio.com collects all products and prices from the biggest webshops in the world, and we serve them to you in a nice design.
This means you can easily navigate between hundreds of webshops and find the products you need.
You are welcome to contact Velomio.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: +45 51 55 89 66