4iiii - Precision 2.0 3D Ultegra 6800
Using a power meter is one sure-fire way to train more efficiently, ride faster and achieve a podium topping performance. While previously, power meters remained the reserve of professional riders, thanks to the new 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D, training with power is more accessible than ever before.
Unlike other, bulkier units, this power meter weighs just 9 grams and fits so neatly onto the inside of a regular Ultegra 6800 crank arm; you'll barely notice that it's there. Using 3D patented technology, the 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D measures your power output to +/- 1% accuracy, via the tri-axel strain gauge. This degree of accuracy means you can train with much more consistency and ultimately, achieve much better results. With an easily replaceable 2032 coin-cell battery, this power meter offers 100+ hours of riding time and, like a rechargeable battery, can easily be checked for life using the dedicated 4iiii companion app. Thankfully, the 4iiii Precision 2.0 3D is compatible with most ANT+ and Bluetooth capable devices and apps. So, whatever computer, training device or apps you use, you won't need to worry about integration between your new power meter and your current set up.
- 3D power meter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data accurate to +/- 1%
- Compact design
- Weight: 9 grams
- 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
To ensure your frame has sufficient clearance for this power meter, pleasecheck this guide before purchase