High Volume Floor Pump for MTB. Standard floor pumps go up to 150 PSI and beyond—which is way more than you need for mountain bike tires. This one is purpose-built for MTB. It has an oversized barrel that lets you quickly dial in tire pressure in precise increments, plus a supersized 4” gauge that's easy to see.
- Anyvalve™ Pump Head - Works great on Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves. No leaking, no fuss, clean and simple.
- High Volume - This mini pump is specifically designed to push more air per stroke, saving energy that you might need for riding.
- 4" Pressure Gauge - Dial in tire pressure with our easy-to-read gauge.
- Oversized pump shaft for extra durability.
- Pump head features rugged alloy cap and lever.
- Super long 47" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks.
- Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle.
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background.
- 50 PSI, 3.4 Bar maximum
- Valve : Presta / Schrader / Dunlop
- Size :
- Height: 711mm
- Stand: 184mm
- Grip: 304mm
Scope of delivery