The X-Track convinces with easy entry and exit and a large contact area. The contact surface of 350mm² provides best contact between the shoe sole and the pedal, the most important point where the rider's power is transferred to the bike. The triggering hardness is adjustable from 6 - 14NM on both sides.
The pedal body is made of robust aluminium. All pedals of the X-Track series are compatible with Shimano's SPD system. The X-Track is available in dark grey and red.
The scope of delivery includes the X-Track Cleat. The X-Track Easy Cleat is optionally available for easier entry and exit. Features
- Technology: X-TRACK
- triggering hardness: 6 to 14 Nm
- body: aluminium
- axle/bottom bracket axis: Chromoly+
- Layup material: Chromoly
- supporting surface: 350mm²
- support width: 57mm
- height axle + pedal plates: 16.8mm (10.7+6.1mm)
- Weight: 195g per pedal
- Weight Pair of pedals + pedal plates: 494g