A compact and loud alarm system combined with proven ABUS security technology and a security level 8 of 15 make the Alarm 440 more than just a simple lock. With 100 decibels, the 440A U-lock will send every thief running.
A lock is good, a lock with an alarm system is better: the U-lock 440A from Abus
We protect our most valuable possessions with an alarm system. So why not our bike? The U-lock 440 Alarm is equipped with the proven 3D Position Detection System, which registers even the smallest movement. If a thief tampers with your bicycle, the lock sounds the alarm immediately. And at a volume that discourages: 100 decibels is as loud as a circular saw and can therefore be heard from afar. An alarm like that will scare off any bike thief.
Features - 440 Alarm USH
- Hardened 12 mm round shackle
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- Special, modern design of the lock body casing allows for optimum handling
- High-quality locking cylinder for high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm
- Level: 8
- Carrier: USH
- Locking type: key
Typ (choose variant)
- 160mm x 85mm x 14mm
- 230mm x 108mm x 14mm
- 1100 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Abus 440 Alarm USH
- 1 Holder USH
- 2 Abus keys
Technology ABUS Level System
Bicycle locks can have very different requirements. The two main aspects are the bike and the location where you want to lock it. But also the weight of the lock plays a role – a lock on the road must not be too heavy, unlike a lock for home. The ABUS Level System is a transparent system that reflects the security level of the lock. The scale – shown as a speedometer – reaches up to level 15 for bicycle locks, making it easier to find the right lock for you and your bike!