Prologo - Team Edition Zero II Sattel
PROLOGO Team Edition Zero II Saddle
The PROLOGO Team Edition Scratch 2 Saddle is designed for short to medium distance fast road rides. It features a flat and aggressive shape to put you in the ideal position for optimum power output. It's equipped with a CPC cover, which disperses road vibrations, aids efficient blood flow, and even provides grip to help you maintain your riding position. Featuring team colours, the Zero II is the saddle of choice for some of the most successful pro cyclists and will help you smash your training PB's and get you to the podium on race day!
- Cover: Microfibre+CPC
- Padding: Lightfoam
- Base: Carbon fibre injection
- Profile: Flat and narrow
- Rail: Tirox
- Size: 134mmx280mm
- CPC - How does it work?
- Shock Absorption for a cushioning effect. Thanks to the strategically placed volcano shaped polymers, the elasticity absorbs all shocks and vibrations resulting from sudden impacts and poor road surfaces.
- The CPC Polymer - The CPC is a special 3D Polymer by the long chain molecular aggregation. It differs from all other polymers present on the market as it has the ability to absorb shock and vibration, and it will not lose its main features over time, ensuring its effectiveness in any weather conditions for a long time.
- Vibration Absorption - The CPC with its Nano-structures, protects muscles, tendons and soft tissue stress, shock, vibration and oscillation that results from continuous pedalling, this reduces muscle fatigue, improving recovery time after riding.
- Grip and position - The CPC ensures perfect grip and positioning. The design of the material CPC (multiple empty cylinders), creates a "vacuum effect", ensuring a perfect posture and better aerodynamics. There are many advantages for the athlete including increased power while improving performance and comfort.
- Air Cooling - The CPC allows a continuous flow of air, improving comfort and performance in all weather conditions.
- Massaging and Manipulation - Thanks to this special material, CPC system uses the kinetic power produced by the athlete to stimulate blood flow and eliminate tingling or numbness. This benefits the nerves and tendons by helping to avoid tunnel carpal syndrome.
- Tirox Rails: Tirox rails are a light-alloy steel, despite its physical characteristics and light weight it's highly resistant to traction and torsion and is used in the aviation and aerospace industry. Tirox rails provide a good balance between weight and strength and don't fear the normal stresses that address a bicycle.
- Carbon Injection Monocoque: After countless hours of R&D, the PROLOGO engineers have developed a new production process for injected carbon fibre, to create a “Monocoque injected” base. This results in less weight (about 15%), increased stability and even an improved overall finish of the saddle.
BuyPROLOGO Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.