Cycleops - M2 On
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer from CycleOps can get you there.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 5% accurate power readings
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm. The fast and responsive electromagnetic resistance ensures the most responsive resistance and maximum power available. The robust design of the M2 means it’s capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing gradient. The M2’s soul is its impressive electrical prowess, complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling system and integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards. As you would expect the M2 is compatible with a variety of devices and virtual training applications including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Like all trainers in the CycleOps range the M2 is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.