Roux - Vecors T7 Triathlon
Product DescriptionThe ROUX T7 Triathlon Bike
The ROUX T7 is truly one of the best triathlon bikes on the market, it is perfect for experienced triathletes and those are are just starting out. The geometry of our T7 triathlon bike is specifically designed with proper positioning for competition riding in mind, offering a truly flexible TT bike design. Most importantly, these triathlon bikes can easily be converted for training and general use.
Key Features :
- Frame: Made from 7005 heat treated alloy, the geometry gives a shorter top tube, a smaller head tube and steeper angles. These are required to achieve the correct triathlon race position using the tri bar extensions. A modern design with internal cable routing and smooth weld finish for that carbon monocoque tri bike ‘look’.
- Fork: Vibration damping comes from the carbon construction which is important when riding on the Tri bars
- Gearing: The T7 triathlon bike has traditional double compact chainrings (50-34) and 8 speed shimano cassette at the rear (12-25). Closer ratios help you retain momentum and cadence as you shift through the gears. The overall range is suited to triathlon racing and training.
- Controls: Shimano STI integrated levers with Shimano Claris front and rear gears give precise indexing on every shift.
- Position: The deep padded nose of the saddle is designed for sitting with a slightly more forward rotated pelvis typical of triathlon racing. Tape is gel infused for extra comfort.
- Wheels: 32 spoke alloy triple chamber rims, road cassette hubs and 25mm wide tyres. A strong wheel package designed for introductory racing.
- Supplied with high quality alloy racing tri bar extensions to allow this triathlon/duathlon bike to be used in a competitive manner.
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.