Specialized - Sequoia Elite
For riders who do not want to be limited to the tarmac road. Sitting between a traditional road bike and touring bike, the Sequoia has a clever and very versatile geometry that gives a good compromise between the two worlds. A host of cage mounts and attachment points for mudguards and racks, even dynamo cable routing, the Sequoia is a true all-round workhorse.
- Premium Cr-Mo and stainless-steel frame
- FACT Carbon fork gives precision steering
- 1x11 drivetrain provides simple lightweight shifting
- SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes provide ample stopping power
- 38c tyres for comfort on and off the road
- Endurance geometry for comfort at speed
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colours: East Sierras/Charcoal Reflective
- The Specialized Sequoia Elite is available with 0% APR finance
If you've ever felt torn between a "traditional" road bike and a dedicated touring rig, you're not alone. But now, the Sequoia Elite gives you both by combining the two into one genre-bending bike. It has everything you need to hit the road and never look back.
The Sequoia's path to adventure starts at the frame, which we constructed from Premium Cr-Mo tubing. This material is coveted for its strength, respectable weight, and tuned ride quality. And we took this a step further by selecting tubes that are specific to each frame size, further ensuring that every frame rides exactly as we intended.
Of course, this is only a piece of the equation, with the next being its dedicated Adventure Geometry. This geometry is unique in that it skews the line between a traditional road bike and a dedicated touring rig. You'll find an ample wheelbase and low bottom bracket for control, but the chainstays and tube angles ensure that you'll be able to travel efficiently and quickly, regardless of whether or not your rig is loaded.
Digging into the details, the frame is outfitted with an ample number of mounts for water, racks, and fenders. And for the build, we included a carbon fork and reliable parts, like a mix of SRAM Force 1 shift levers, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and hand-built Hayfield wheels that are cased in 38mm-wide, 2Bliss Ready Sawtooth tyres.
- The Sequoia is built from our size-specific Premium Cr-Mo tubing. This ensures that every frame is strong, light, and capable, while every frame size rides exactly as we intended. This philosophy is furthered with our Adventure Geometry that provides ample confidence over rough and smooth terrain, alike. And lastly, we equipped this frame with fender & rack mounts to make sure you'll be well equipped whenever adventure strikes.
- Specialized Adventure Gear Hover handlebars put you into a comfortable position when cruising on the tops, but also provide a wide grip for when the descents get gnarly.
The Praxis Alba M30 crankset, with its 38T chainring, provides plenty of gear range for climbing or speeding down the fire roads.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.