Specialized - Roubaix Hydraulic
A road bike with more capability than an out and out race bike, named after the famously rough Paris – Roubaix race over the cobbles. The Specialized Roubaix keeps the incredibly stiff and efficient frame and fork and adds compliance and comfort with the low dual seat clamp allowing the seatpost to flex and absorb the buzz of a rough road. The stem and cockpit are damped by the 20mm of Future shock suspension that does not adversely affect handling. The Roubaix is ready to take on the roads less travelled.
- Lightweight FACT 9r carbon fibre frame
- Future shock gives 20mm travel above carbon fibre forks
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain gives precise shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Endurance geometry
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colours: Gloss/Candy Red/Tarmac Black/Metallic White Silver
- The Specialized Roubaix Hydraulic Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The idea of a perfect road is a myth, as there's always a chip, a crack, a rough patch—you name it. But with our Roubaix with hydraulic disc brakes, you'll be taming wild asphalt without any extra effort. This is how road bikes were always meant to be.
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we spec'd this Roubaix with11-speed Tiagra shifting, RS hydraulic disc brakes, and DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tyres.
- Shimano's RS505 hydraulic disc brakes deliver plenty of stopping power abd the superior modulation that hydraulic disc brakes are known for.
- With Shimano Tiagra taking the reins on shifting, you'll experience crisp shifts for many miles to come.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.