Orro - STC Ultegra Di2
Powerful performance and unwavering control. The hydraulic-disc equipped Orro Gold STC Disc Ultegra 8050 road bike is a master of the asphalt.
Orro collaborated with British carbon producer, Sigmatex to create their carbon frames, using technologies developed from years in the automotive and aerospace industries. The geometry has a balance between aggressive racing angles and endurance comfort, a versatile shape that caters to a variety of riding scenarios. The super lightweight fork is a monocoque design and full carbon from steerer tube to blades.
The Orro Gold STC Ultegra Di2 8050 wears it’s Ultegra 2x11 speed groupset like a fine-tailored suit. The components complement the bike perfectly, with rapid electronic shifting delivering perfect gear changes every time you click, without fail. When the time comes to drop anchor and slow down, the flat-mount Shimano Ultegra RS805 hydraulic disc brakes carry ample stopping power and incredibly tactile braking control – you’ll never accidentally lock a wheel again.
A sub-compact 52/36t chainset makes full use of the high speed & free-rolling Fulcrum R500 DB wheelset. Continental Grand Prix 25c tyres make light work of corners too, hugging every inch of the asphalt with minimal rolling resistance.
- Spread-Tow Carbon Fibre (STC) frames are lightweight and strong
- Full carbon Monocoque fork gives direct steering
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 groupset is super slick and sharp shifting
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes deliver incredible stopping performance
- Fulcrum R500 DB wheels are lightweight, fast, and designed for disc brakes
- Finished with 3T & Prologo parts – quality in every component
- Colour: Black
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Orro Gold STC Disc Ultegra Di2 8050 is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.