Orro - Pyro Caliper
Keep your fire burning for longer. Orro’s Pyro Caliper 5800 road bike uses a proprietary blend of carbon fibres, woven into a frame & fork with an endurance-focussed geometry, to give you a ride quality that’s both fast and comfortable for long-distance mile-munching.
Selective use of 20, 40 and 60 ton Toray carbon fibres is one of the key features that gives the Orro Pyro its distinctive character. High-strength & rigidity in the head tube & bottom bracket ensure a responsive ride and efficient power transfer, while the seat stays and seat tube have compliance purposely built into the frame to allow the bike to soak up vibrations and road buzz.
Using lightweight calliper brakes, the Orro Pyro Caliper satisfies the desires of those looking to save weight with a more traditional brake system, or those won don’t feel the need to switch to disc brakes. To that end, a complete set of Shimano’s 5800 series 105 groupset components, with 2x11 speed gearing and a compact 50/34t chainset, gives the bike a race-spec performance that can hold its own in any peloton.
Fitted with a Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset and Continental Ultra Sport 25c tyres, the Orro Pyro Caliper is right up-to-date with modern road bike standards. Finished off with a 3T handlebar, stem & seatpost, plus a Prologo Kappa Evo saddle, this bike promises a quality ride right from the off.
- Orro Pyro carbon – a mixed blend of fibres delivering strength, rigidity and compliance
- Full Carbon ‘Superlight 2.0’ fork – tapered for enhanced vibration absorption
- Shimano 105 2x11sp gears – wide range and race-ready performance
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset – light and smooth for a fast & efficient ride
- Finished with 3T & Prologo parts – quality in every component
- Colour: Black/Red
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Orro Pyro Caliper 5800 road bike is available with 0% Apr Finance
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.