Gt - R Elite
A great all-round road bike for events, sportives, club rides and commuting. With fast yet comfortable geometry the GT GTR is a jack of all trades with its all-weather disc brakes, slightly wider than normal 28c tyres and nimble handling. A well thought out build using a threaded bottom bracket, flat mount disc mounts and a bolt thru axle on a comfortable full carbon fibre fork. The GTR will not hold you back from whatever style of road riding you point it at.
- GT’s iconic triple triangle aluminium frame
- Comfortable full carbon tapered fork with 12mm bolt thru axle
- Shimano 105 2x9 drivetrain gives precise shifting
- TRP cable actuated hydraulic disc brakes for powerful braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colours: Black
- The GT GTR Comp is available with 0% APR finance
A bike built to go the distance whether you’re rocking out for a quick spin or rolling away the entire day. Who says you can’t have it all?
Shake out the legs or bust your lungs on a burner, the all new GTR is a road bike that’s built with a ‘go out and get it’ rad-itude. A lightweight alloy frame, decoupled stays, a tapered head tube and full carbon fork make this bike ready go out on whatever ride you have planned for the day.
Classic Triple Triangle reimagined with decoupled stays.
Full carbon fork for maximum comfort while logging miles.
All new GTR alloy frame.
- All new GTR Alloy Frame, Full Carbon Fork,Thru Axle
- All new Shimano 105, 11-speed
- TRP HY/RD Hydro Disc brakes
- Alex ATD470 tubeless compatible rims
Vittoria Rubino Pro 28c Tyres
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.