Giant - AnyRoad Advanced
For those with a sense of adventure who want a lightweight adventure bike. With carbon fibre frame and fork that can take on all types of road and track at speed. Wide 30c tyres to tame any dirt tracks. The unique looking Anyroad Advanced has a very low top tube that gives the lengthy composite seat post compliance over rough terrain adding to the comfortable geometry. The XR bar features a subtle flare to the drops, with wide range gearing, rack and mudguard mounts and great off-road performance, this bike is a true go-anywhere machine.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame and fork
- Rack and mudguard mounts
- Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes give consistent and powerful braking
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 drivetrain provides precise shifting
- Comfortable and balanced geometry on all terrain
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Matte Metallic Black/Gloss Black/Gloss Lemon Yellow
- The Giant Anyroad Advanced is available with 0% APR finance
A fast, fun way to ride paved roads, gravel or dirt. This lightweight composite all-rounder with drop handlebars and stable geometry is ultra-versatile. Use it for quick spins or all-day rides on all types of terrain.
Smooth and efficient: Advanced composite frame maximises pedalling power for a smooth, fast ride on variable riding surfaces.
Comfort and stability: Lower stand-over height and a taller head tube put the rider in a comfortable, confident position.
Integrated rack mounts: Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing the bike to be equipped quickly and easily.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Named for the shape of the seatpost and handlebar, the lightweight D fuse components work as part of the bike to significantly reduce road vibrations and aid compliance.
Giant Tubeless System
Integrated Tubeless WheelSystem and tyres delivers improved efficiency, comfort and control in the most user-friendly and reliable system.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.