Cannondale - Topstone 105
Named after a favourite dirt road loop near our headquarters in Connecticut the Cannondale Topstone AL 105 is pure gravel goodness. With its high-volume tires confident rider position and sporty handling it is ready to smash out big miles on the backroads explore routes less travelled or smooth out the chop on your morning commute.
The big tyre clearance allows plenty of room for tires up to 42mm wide for comfort grip and adventurous capability. A slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake delivers great stability at speed and great agility where needed. Just what you need for mixed-surface confidence or multi-day adventures. The Topstone shares similar stack and reach measurements with the Synapse endurance bikes for a confident and sporty riding position. Full carbon forks on the Topstone come with tapered steerers and 12mm thru-axles for a light comfortable and precise-steering front end. With mounts for three water bottles plus mounts for top tube storage Topstone is ready to go long. Multiple bottle cage positions on the downtube mount let you configure for big frame bags.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame for stiff but light construction allows you to convert more of your power into speed
- Full Carbon Fork is engineered to flex to absorb shock and vibration
- Shimano 105 22 Speed Drivetrain for super fast light and accurate shifting
- Shimano 105 Hydraulic Disc Brakes for controlled stopping in all conditions
- WTB Riddler TCS Light 700 x 37c Tyres for great traction off road and excellent rolling ability on the tarmac