Cannondale - Synapse Ultegra Di2
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. Its lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondales SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. It also has a 12mm thru-axle to match the frame. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
A Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers lightning fast shifts through its electronic system. You wont have to worry about stretched cables affecting your shifting, as the shifts will always be accurate with Di2.
Making sure your speed is easy to control, the Shimano Ultegra disc brakes give plenty of modulation for easy speed management.
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain with super fast shifts
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offers smooth, powerful braking
- Mavic Askium wheelset is robust and lightweight