Cannondale - Synapse Hi-Mod eTap
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances. The frame weighs only 950g.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. The forks weigh only 367g. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
Slick shifting with cables or wires, the SRAM RED eTap WiFli drivetrain has a 2x11 speed setup and wireless shifting. This allows for accurate and speedy shifts without the routing and setup of other drivetrains. It is also one of the lightest groupsets available. It comes complete with a Quarq Prime carbon chainset with built-in power meter, so you can always check on your progress.
SRAM RED HRD disc brakes complete the groupset, delivering high performance stopping no matter the weather or length of descent. For quick rolling and power transfer, the HollowGram Si Disc carbon wheelset will launch you along, wrapped in Vittoria Corsa 28c tyres for excellent handling characteristics.
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- The frame weighs only 950g (manufacturer claimed for 56cm frame)
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- SRAM RED eTap WiFli wireless 2x11 speed drivetrain gives intuitive, fast shifts
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- SRAM RED Hydro Road disc brakes offer powerful and consistent braking
- Cannondale HollowGram Si Disc carbon wheelset