Cannondale - Synapse Hi-Mod Dura-Ace Di2
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
Shimano Dura-Ace is amazing as is, but the Di2 version takes it to a new level. Delivering lightning fast shifts using electricity instead of cables, this groupset does without readjusting or cable stretch, offering accurate shifts day in and out. The Dura-Ace disc brakes give superb braking performance, especially with the new Ice Tech rotors.
The Hollowgram SL Disc carbon wheels are lightweight and fast rolling, with Vittoria Corsa 28c tyres wrapped around them.
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- The frame weighs only 950g (manufacturer claimed for 56cm frame)
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Dura-Ace disc brakes with Ice Tech rotors for unparalleled braking performance
- Cannondale HollowGram SL Disc carbon wheelset is lightweight and fast rolling