Cannondale - Synapse eTap
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. Completing the SAVE PLUS package is the SAVE carbon seatpost.
Slick shifting with cables or wires, the SRAM RED eTap WiFli drivetrain has a 2x11 speed setup and wireless shifting. This allows for accurate and speedy shifts without the routing and setup of other drivetrains. It is also one of the lightest groupsets available. It comes complete with a Quarq Prime carbon chainset, which is not only incredibly lightweight, but also ensures you get the most efficient power transfer from the pedals to the chain.
SRAM RED HRD disc brakes complete the groupset, delivering high performance stopping no matter the weather or length of descent. This Synapse rolls on Fulcrum 500 wheels wrapped in Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres in 28c size.
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- SRAM RED eTap WiFli wireless 2x11 speed drivetrain gives intuitive, fast shifts
- Quarq Prime carbon chainset is super lightweight and delivers maximum power transfer
- SRAM RED Hydro Road disc brakes offer powerful and consistent braking
- Fulcrum Racing 500 Disc wheelset is lightweight