Cannondale - Synapse Alloy Tiagra
Featuring SmartForm C2 Aluminium for the frame construction, the alloy tubes undergo a double pass weld, which makes the frames stronger and smoother. This also takes away the need for any internal reinforcement of the joints, allowing the frame to be more lightweight. Afterwards, the 6061 and 6069 alloy tubes undergo heat treatment to further increase the strength and long-term durability. The SAVE Plus micro-suspension technology thats built into the frame helps to absorb road chatter and vibrations, giving a smoother ride, so you can go for longer. The womens frame has specific geometry to offer the same excellent ride, no matter whos riding it.
The alloy Synapse frame will accept up to 32c tyres and even full mudguards, thanks to the Fender Up mount that can easily bolted or removed from the frame. The SAVE Disc Asymmetric fork has carbon fork blades to absorb vibrations as well as to give direct and accurate steering.
Shimanos Tiagra drivetrain has a 2x10 speed setup delivers clean and smooths shifts every time. The drivetrain is super reliable in any weather condition. The Promax cable disc brakes are performance stoppers, working well even in the wet.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy womens frame with SAVE Plus technology for a comfortable ride
- Carbon blade forks with SAVE Disc Asymmetric technology and size specific
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain gives smooth shifting
- Promax cable disc brakes work well in any weather
- Rider position: Performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort
- Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces