Cannondale - SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Dura-Ace
Cannondaleâ€™s SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc is an all-round road race bike with world-beating speed, and stopping power to match. the disc-specific frame & fork deliver the ultimate stiffness and rigidity from a featherweight package thanks to Cannondaleâ€™s premier BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre construction.
The SuperSix isnâ€™t just about blistering race times â€“ this is a bike that loves spending long hours on the open road. Cannondaleâ€™s â€˜Speed Saveâ€™ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
It hasnâ€™t been the most winning groupset for no reason. Shimanoâ€™s Dura Ace 2x11 setup on this SuperSix gives the ultimate in mechanical shifting, performing at its best when you need perfect shifting. To control your descent, fear not, because the Dura Ace disc brakes borrow tech from their MTB counterparts for superior braking performance.
The lightweight and fast rolling HollowGram Si Disc wheelset from Cannondale is carbon in construction. This means that itâ€™ll be more responsive both to steering inputs as well as power inputs, giving you an ever-reactive ride.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre frame with Speed Save technology
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork with Speed Save technology
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain is race-bred for absolute performance
- Shimano Dura Ace disc brakes are lightweight and powerful stoppers
- HollowGram Si Disc Carbon wheelset is lightweight and supportive
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position