Cannondale - SuperSix EVO eTap
Cannondale’s SuperSix EVO is the ultimate racing bike for all-round performance. The full carbon frame & fork are made using Cannondale’s proprietary ‘BallisTec’ carbon fibre, creating an incredibly lightweight package. Cannondale’s ‘Speed Save’ technology is built into the frame and fork, which allows a small amount of vertical flex in the carbon layout to aid in a more comfortable and compliant ride, which in turn helps give lower rolling resistance.
“The SuperSix EVO has long been one of the very best carbon fibre road bikes on the market” – Road.cc
The lightweight and fast rolling HollowGram SL wheelset from Cannondale is carbon in construction. This means that it’ll be more responsive to steering inputs as well as power delivery, all because of its stiffer construction.
SRAM took a different route to electronic shifting. They chose to do away with wires completely, rather using a wireless system to deliver lightning-fast shifts for their RED ETap system. It comes as a 2x11 speed groupset, complete with RED rims brakes and Quarq Prime Carbon chainset.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork with Speed Save technology
- SRAM RED ETap 2x11 speed wireless drivetrain is slick and consistent
- HollowGram SL Carbon wheelset is lightweight and fast
- Race-road geometry for an aerodynamic and powerful riding position
- Quarq Prime Carbon chainset has 50/34 gearing