Bianchi - Intenso Centaur
Endurance carbon frame which shares the same family feeling of Infinito CV. Although Intenso doesn’t have Countervail, it includes the infusion of vibration damping inserts of Kevlar on the fork ends and seatstays to improve comfort and control.
Road, rough surfaces.
End Use Destination
Sportive riders. Ideal for long distance rides and granfondo events. Perfect for all day riding performance.
• Kevlar inserts
• Higher headtube and longer chainstay
• Di2 compatible (internal cable routing)
• Thru axle disc brake system
• High value product with good price point
• Monocoque carbon frame
• Tapered head tube 1.1/8”-1.5”
• Di2 compatible with Internal cable routing
• BSA bottom bracket
• Full Carbon fork with Kevlar Inserts
• BAT and K-VID Technology with endurance geometry
• Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63cm
• Weight for 55 size: 1080g
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.