Specialized - Rockhopper Pro 29
Specialized Rockhopper Pro 29 - Red
Specialized Rockhopper Pro 29 - Red and all products of Specialized, mtb, are available for immediate delivery on All4Cycling. Original products at favorable prices and prompt shipments.
If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level, let us introduce you to your new friend, the Rockhopper Pro. We built it to be light, durable, and exceedingly capable, but how we did it is far more interesting. It starts with our new A1 SL alloy frame that has optimized tube shapes which save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines, the new Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly, our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail. This Rockhopper comes spec'd with a mix of renowned Shimano SLX and Deore components, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime, and grippy Ground Control tires that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends with equal aplomb.
- A Manitou Markhor 29 fork offers 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel and stiff 30mm stanchions.
- It's hard to beat the blend of durability, reliability, and performance that the Shimano SLX rear derailleur provides. It's designed to take a hit, and more importantly, its shifting is crisp, precise, and always on the money.
- Chain: Kmc x10, 10-speed w/ missing link™.
- Bottom bracket: Threaded external, 73mm bb.
- Crankset: Stout 2x10, forged alloy.
- Front derailleur: Shimano deore fd-m618, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing.
- Shift levers: Shimano deore, 2x10.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36t.
- Chainrings: 36/22t.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano slx, shadow plus, sgs cage, 10-speed.
- Front hub: Shimano center lock, disc, 100x9mm qr, 24h.
- Rear hub: Shimano center lock, disc, 135x9mm qr, 28h.
- Inner tubes: Presta, 40mm valve.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: Stout xc sl 25 29, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 24/28h, tubeless ready.
- Front tyre: Ground control sport, flak jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.3".
- Rear tyre: Ground control sport, flak jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.1".
- Saddle: Henge sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Stem: Stout 3d-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebars: Stout pro double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 720mm width, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Specialized sip grip, half-waffle, xs/s: regular thickness, m/xl: xl thickness.
- Fork: Manitou markhor 29, rebound adjust, ts air spring, tapered alloy steerer, qr, 80/90/100mm travel (size specific), 51mm offset.
- Front brake: Shimano br-m365, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor.
- Rear brake: Shimano br-m365, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor.
- Pedals: Specialized dirt.
- Seat binder: Alloy, qr clamp, 34.9mm.
- Frame: A1 sl aluminum, sport xc 29 geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.