Specialized - Rhyme Comp 6Fattie 29er Trail Full Suspension MTB
An amazingly capable trail bike built specifically for women, the Specialized Rhyme Comp 6Fattie/29er build confidence and trail riding skills. The M5 aluminium frame is lightweight and features Specialized’s FSR suspension design. With 150mm travel front and rear, the Rhyme can take on the toughest trails, as well as your local loops.
- M5 Aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and features FSR suspension
- RockShox Monarch RT rear shock controls the 150mm travel
- RockShox Reba RL has 150mm travel to take on challenging trails
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain gets you up and over mountains easily
- SRAM Guide R disc brakes are powerful stoppers
- Roval Traverse wheels are lightweight and strong, perfect for rough trails
- Specialized Command post dropper post puts the seat just where you want it
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Blue/Acid Lava
- The Specialized Rhyme Comp 6Fattie/29er Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
In order to squeeze every last ounce of fun out of the trail, you need a bike that can take a hit and dish it right back out 10-fold. In other words, you need the Rhyme Comp 6Fattie/29.
To start, it lives by the philosophy that more tire volume results in more speed. It might be a claim that sounds flipped on its head, but one ride and it'll have you shouting this sentiment from the rooftops. Our 6Fattie Wheel/Tire System puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling without sacrificing anything to efficiency on climbs. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand. And with the philosophy of the design out of the way, it came time to solidify its place as a proper trail machine.
For the construction, we built it from our superlative M5 alloy that's lightweight and durable, and gave it a whole host of women's-specific components that tailor the ride to you. This means that you'll get a custom-tuned RockShox Monarch RT rear shock with 150mm of travel, bars and cranks that are sized proportionately to female riders, and the fan-favourite Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle. Of course, the rest of the build spec is awesome, with SRAM's 11-speed GX one-by shifting, powerful Guide R hydraulic disc, and fast-rolling Roval Traverse alloy wheels.
M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Rhyme FSR alloy rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel provides more than capable handling.
A RockShox Reba RL fork handles suspension up front with ease, soaking up bumpy terrain with 150mm of plush travel.
SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.