Specialized - Levo HT 29er Electric
Extend the adventure and ride more trails with less effort. The Specialized Turbo Levo HT is a hardtail electric mountain bike that offers a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power. With fast rolling 29” wheels and a Suntour suspension fork to soak up all the bumps on the trail, the Levo HT is a great way to explore further off-road without getting into a sweat.
- Powerful electric motor and battery are fully integrated into the frame
- SR Suntour XCM32 suspension fork to smooth the bumps in the trail
- Shimano Acera 1x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- 29” wheels are fast rolling over smooth and rough terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Nice Blue, Storm Grey/Rocket Red
- Specialized Turbo Levo HT 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 1.2E 250W (530W max) Brose with custom trail tune
- Battery: Turbo M1-400, 400Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Integrated trail display / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
Specialized Turbo Levo Review
If speed is at the top of your wish list, there's no better tool than the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fun, efficiency, and speedy characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our Turbo technology to crank-up the speed along every part of the trail.
First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e-Bike technology, along with an integrated battery and motor. This year, however, you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency, plus an M5 Premium aluminium frame.
The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new, custom Specialized 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a longer lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the bike's tech.
This version also has a build kit focused on the intersection of durability and performance, with an SR Suntour XCM32 fork with size-specific travel up front, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset that controls shift and drivetrain duties.
- M5 Premium aluminium construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedalling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.