Scott - Spark 710
A hugely capable bike can still be nimble and fun. Enter the Scott Spark 710 full sus trail bike. The carbon/alloy frame is super lightweight, yet plenty robust enough for whatever you want to through at it. The 27.5” wheels come wrapped in 2.8” tyres, which give huge traction as well as greater bump absorption.
Shimano’s XT drivetrain delivers accurate shifts every time, making sure you’re moving smoothly, while the Fox suspension will gives you all the control you need. The 130mm front and 120-85mm rear travel can be adjusted for travel and compression via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient.
- Super lightweight and supportive Carbon HMF mainframe and alloy swingarm
- Fox Float Nude Performance shock gives the 85-120mm rear travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork has 130mm travel to take on rough terrain
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain delivers precise shifts
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and consistent stoppers
- 27.5” wheels are nimble and wide 2.8” tyres give huge traction
- Fox Transfer dropper post deliver slick seat height adjustment
The Scott Spark 710 boasts a super light Carbon Fibre mainframe with an Alloy swingarm. The 710 comes equipped with a custom Fox Nude shock and our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride. It's the perfect partner for marathons, stage races, and all day fun.